Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 1 - I am WEAK SAUCE

Today overall was a good day. I got up this morning and was able to spend a little time with my daughter. She was very happy this morning and that leads to a good day. For breakfast I had 3 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 oz of grill pork chops and 2 TBLS of heavy cream in my coffee. Very solid breakfast if I say so myself!

Workout today I ended up doing the following:

Chest
Incline Barbell 3 sets of 12 at 135 LBS (WEAK WEAK WEAK)
Decline Barbell 3 sets of 10 at 135 LBS (DOUBLE WEAK)
Cable Flies 2 sets of 8 at 30 on each side of the freemotion machine
Biceps
Standing Curl Bar Curls 3 sets of 10 at 60 lbs
Seated Alternating curls 3 sets of 6 at 30 lbs
2 sets of 25 crunches

Man how the mighty have fallen. I  could barely get through this. I was failing on each third set. When they say use it or lose it, they mean it. It was very tough to see myself so weak sauce today. I guess the only way to get better is to start somewhere.

Lunch and post workout meal was 3.75 ounces of chicken breast, 3.50 ounces of 90/10 ground meat (burger) some asparagus and 4 oz of baked sweet potato. I also took a serving of natural calm (i take this in the afternoon as it has a different effect on me) and half of a serving of orange triad multi vitamin.

After work I felt ravenous, so I ate a 5 oz burger that I had made yesterday. This was pretty dang good.

For dinner I made some "cave ketchup" which is home made ketchup without any of the BS in it along with a giant 4 pound paleo meatloaf. This is one of our favorite meals, especially because it leaves enough for lunch for a couple of days. I had 8 oz of the meatloaf,




After dinner I took my daughter on a walk in her stroller. We usually walk about a mile from what I have mapped out. I enjoy this walk daily as it relaxes me and my daughter and I can bond. It was a good first day! Tomorrow I got on my 40 lb vest walk and sprint in the park. I hope I can make it as the forecast is 300 degrees tomorrow.



Here is a summary of my caloric intake for the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment