Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 5 - BBQ Calls my name!

Doing this post late, well, because I forgot! I laid in bed last night and thought "OH CRAP I FORGOT TO POST." Ohwell, it happens. So here it is. Better late than never. The day went very well as I got word from work that I can work from home starting Monday. I got to pack all of my stuff from my desk and come home with it. For breakfast I went old fahsioned, 4 eggs and 5 strips of bacon. Down to the basics. For my activity I did my sprints. I walk to the park, run sprints in 30 second all out sprinting, followed by walking, then walk home. All in all it was around 1.71 miles yesterday.

After doing all of the packing and moving yesterday, I did not feel like cooking. I had planned on doing a paleo fried faux rice dish, but did not have the energy nor desire to cook. So this means we went out to bbq. My favorite place to eat BBQ in our area is Johnny T's BBQ on 620. This place has real bbq and the owner Johnny, does special dishes from time to time. I almost always just get brisket with some green beans. It's awesome because it will last for a few meals and it's the best by far that I've eaten in this area.


I did my food log and realized why I was so tired, I hadn't eaten that much at all. It says my caloric intake should be around 2000 and that is for "extreme fat loss". Well I hit under that yesterday. I need to be more diligent in my calorie intake because it can be detrimental to your health if you too little.



Tomorrow(today) will be leg day, so I 'll up my carbs a bit and make sure I eat more as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment