Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 12 - Vacation Over

Well my vacation is officially over. I had a blast in Lubbock and was able to spend some quality time with my family and friends. I did manage to eat pretty dang well while I was there. The only thing that I ate that was REALLY bad was some chips. I managed to stay active and worked out in the gym twice, and did lots of walking.

Today on the road home, I ate about right for my calories for the day. Lots of meat, and hardly any carbs except for after my workout.

For workout today I did a back workout:

Lat Pulldowns: 110 lbs x 10, 130 lbs x 8, 150 lbs x 6
Seated cable rows: 150 lbs x 10, 170 lbs x 8 and 185 lbs x 6
1 arm dumbbell rows: 3 sets of 8 at 55 lbs each side
Standing Curls: 10 x 60 lbs 3 sets
Seated alternating dumbbell curls: 3 sets of 8 at 30 lbs each arm


I am definitely getting my strength back. I'll be adding extra exercises before I know it.

Tomorrow is the half way point weigh in, I hope I am on the right side of the scale!









No comments:

Post a Comment