Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 14 - Chillin and Grillin

Today was a great day and end to a good week. I woke up made everyone breakfast, then grilled out today. For breakfast, I wanted something different. So I made a paleo version of pumpkin pancakes. I had one and half of these and everyone enjoys these, so it's always a hit. They have a lot of protein and fat and not a lot of carbs. Perfect for a paleo diet. For lunch we grilled some natural bratwursts that were purchased at the farmer's market and some hamburgers.

For my activity today I did leg day here is what it looked like

Squats 3 x 10 at 135 lbs ( i keep this low weight because of my back)
One Leg Leg Extentions: 3 sets of 8 at 85 lbs each leg and 1 set of 6 at 95 lbs
Leg press 1 set of 10 at 495 lbs
Straight leg deadlift 80 lbs 3 set of 10
Lying leg curls 125 x 8 2 sets
Calves on the leg press machine 270 lbs set of 17, 15 and 12
Back extentions 2 sets of 10



 I went over my calories a little bit today but thats ok as I have been doing a lot of activity and I am getting stronger as the days go by. I am uninspired to write much else today, maybe i am just tired. Tomorrow is just a walk day so that'll be good. Also will be doing the weigh in and measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment