Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 9 - Vacation Mode

So there is this thing that I call vacation mode. It always happens when I go to Lubbock, and it's where I stop caring about just about everything and just live life. Now I haven't done that completely but for dinner I had a few things that I shouldnt. I imagine tomorrow will be along the same lines being a holiday and having a bbq with my best friends and family here. Sometimes it is good to just let loose a little bit.  I still ate the bad things in moderation and didn't have anything crazy.

It's always good to have a home cooked breakfast from your mother. My mom made me 4 eggs and 4 pieces of bacon to follow the course. I even went to Zack Thomas's gym here in Lubbock and got in a workout.

Here is what it looked like

Bench Press Dumbbells 70s in each hand 2 sets of 10 and 1 set of 6 (tricep fatigue)
Machine Cable Flies 110 x 10, 125 x 8, 145 x 6
Decline Barbells 135 x 8 and 225 x 3
Crunches on an exercise ball at 2 sets of 20

Also had a walk with my wife around the old neighborhood where I grew up.

 
Tomorrow I will be walking a lot as we are going to a parade along with doing a bbq and other activities. Thursday I will go back to the gym, and Friday I hope to get in some sprints. I hope you all have a safe and happy July 4th. My next post will be on the 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment