Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 20 & 21 - Tough Weekend

It started out very well. I woke up on Saturday morning. Got to spend time with my daughter and got to do some sprints at the park. At the park I ended up doing my usual 5 30 second all out sprints but I added 3 sets of 10 of plyometric jumps on the park benches. This kicked my butt.

My food intake is crazy low. I don't know how I am not hungry all of the time. Looks like this weekend I averaged around 1600 calories.  This is very bad for me.

As for why the weekend was tough, my wife got sick as can be. She had some sort of crazy food poisoning that just leveled her. I tried to take care of her the best I could but there wasn't much that I could do. She is doing much better now and is able to hold down food, so that is always a plus. Sometie you have to step back and support the one who needs it the most regardless of a challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment