Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 8 - Road Trip!

So today I got to go home. I am originally from Lubbock, TX and no matter how cool Austin, TX is, a big piece of me will always be in good ole Lubbock, TX. When I come down we always do it up. Eating fast food called Taco Villa, eating at good restaurants and eating good deserts, and go out drinking.....wait.....DAMN I am on this challenge. I get to participate in none of that. This is going to be one of the hardest things that I have ever done. Especially with a holiday. I may not be 100% but I better be 90%. I plan on working out here, and eating the best I can.

The road trip was fine, the baby was good, the dogs were good, and the wife was good. My food was fine, except there really wasn't food. I had a pound of brisket that I ate when we got on the road and it spread out through several hours, but that was it. Nothing else on the road trip.

Dinner wasn't much better as it was 10pm and I couldn't find anything to eat. So what I did was get a burrito from that favorite place, Taco Villa, and ate the meat out of it. I had some left over rotisserie chicken, and that's it. My food log looks very weak and I know I didnt eat that much chicken to warrant 40 grams of protein but it was the closest I could find.



Activity was pretty non existent. I drove for 6 hours and got a small 15 minute walk within that. Tomorrow I am going to hit the gym and try to stay away from alll of the comforting temptations.

No comments:

Post a Comment